Saturday, July 4, 2009

Goodbye MJ, Thank You for the Music!


Michael Jackson will always be on my list of people that I really look up to. I didn’t think of myself as a Michael Jackson fan since I never really concerned myself with some factual trivia and latest updates on his life. However, I am a very avid admirer of his music and his aspirations. His “Number Ones” album is one of my favorite albums of all time and a lot of his songs I knew by heart, down to every grunt, whimper and moan! So when I heard the news that he died, I felt a curious sting in my heart…


Here’s my memorial message to you MJ (with my favorite songs by you):


MJ,

Some BEN, BILLIE JEAN, or DIRTY DIANA may say that you were BAD. Others may think that you were quite a SMOOTH CRIMINAL getting off those child molestation charges, but I wish theyd just BEAT IT because I know you are not all those things. You have lived such a sad and controversial life and I know that with you, its not just really BLACK OR WHITE. A lot of people loved you and believed in you. And I hope you know how much you have touched the lives of millions through your music. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Nothing compares to THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL every time I listen to your songs about making a difference and changing the world. You have inspired me to change the MAN IN THE MIRROR before I can make the world a better place. ILL BE THERE at the BREAK OF DAWN to HEAL THE WORLD with you. YOU ROCK MY WORLD and I JUST CAN’T STOP LOVING YOU. If only I were given ONE MORE CHANCE, to be in Manila and have money to buy a ticket of your concert back in 1996, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Your music will forever be immortalized in our hearts, so DON’T STOP ‘TIL YOU GET ENOUGH. We will continue to ROCK WITH YOU!



************************************************

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

-Maya Angelou

1 comment:

Sting Lacson said...

I had a Michael Jackson hangover for three weeks.