Saturday, June 11, 2011

Project "Good Night Sleep"

I said goodbye to my "tatami" bed and bought a new bed frame and mattress from my hard-earned salary! Yep, my own money! ahh I'm such a grownup now. hehe (next projects would be bookshelves...condo...car...more!)


Here's my Heavenly Ambassador mattress and mahogany post wood and metal bed frame!


Elements:


1. Queen size Orthopedic mattress with pillow top, made with top of the line imported damask fabric treated with Ultra Care (a permanent fabric treatment that has a built in protection against bacteria, yeast and fungal growth) and multi-needled quilt padding making the bed soft, supple and comfortable to sleep on. 15 years warranty.

(I placed a mattress protector on top and at the bottom to keep it nice and clean)



2. 1500 Thread Count, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheets and pillow cases. Wrinkle-free microfiber, super comfy, it's like sleeping on a cloud!



3. Memory foam contour pillow specially designed to eliminate pressure points and provides comfortable support.



4. and my adorable sparkling turtle night light which turns my room into a sort of planetarium! It projects in 4 colors (blue, green, red, yellow) individually or interchanging; can use an electronic transformer, AA batteries or USB power chord; and has automatic shut-off after 60 minutes :D


bed frame: Php5k

orthopedic Mattress: Php15k

sheets and pillow cases: approx. $25 plus shipping (e-bay)

a good night rest, priceless. hahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Nengi!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!! Super happy for you. :) Yay, nice na akong tulugan sa next nako pag-uli.