Thursday, January 24, 2008

my public blogging debut

Though I dont have my own internet connection and I dont have much time to spend on the internet, I decided to create this blog to serve as my diversion from law school. I have a Multiply account and I used to post a few not so candid blog entries there but its just too--how do i say it..exposed? This is why I dont really give blogging much thought. I think my life and my thoughts are just not for everyone to examine and evaluate. Im still not very comfortable with the thought of people reading my stuff but for the heck of it Im giving this thing a shot. So here goes nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like it!!!i guess am da 1 who read ur blog 1rst!!i totally agree wid u! bt yet, c i am communicating wid ya cz of wht?! 4 dis blog! so dn just gv it up!!