Saturday, May 3, 2008

Office of the Solicitor General Summer Internship Program

This is from the OSG website:


There's just one thing I hate about this. The MRT commute to the office is a nightmare!
If I arrive past 7:15 am at the station (or past 6:45 am during mondays), I will be stuck waiting in a long line of cranky people, mostly employees who are already late for work. After standing in line for almost half an hour (if I'm lucky), I will have to deal with a crowdful of people pushing each other on the platform to get in the train. It's a wonder no one ever fell from that platform yet. And to think, I'm on the segregated portion of the train where only females, senior citizens, and persons with disability are allowed. When the train arrives and the doors open, these fierce women turn into wild amazons who have the strength of Xena and She-Hulk combined. Its crazy!
That's why I am forced to get up early so that I won't be subjected to this kind of torture in the morning.

Two weeks have gone since we started as legal interns in the OSG and its also been two weeks of eating fast food. We should find some other cheap lunch place or else well be supersized after this ends!

No comments: