Friday, May 23, 2008

All in a day's work!

I was running late for work today and when I arrived at the office at past 9 o'clock, a hearty breakfast was already waiting for me. Ate Purits cooked creamy chicken sopas for everyone! When lunch came, another treat awaited us. This time from Atty Tom. We had pork sinigang and fried fish. There was a lot so I invited my blockmates Chris, Aaron, and Raymond to eat lunch at my division. With a little prodding, they accepted my invitation. Merienda was taken cared of by Jen. Since her internship ends today, she treated us a with yummy pancit malabon and puto kutsinta. We invited our co-interns to join us and turned the conference room into a party place! After eating and entertaining our co-interns from the other divisions, Ric brought out a big bottle of vodka and mixed it up with Sprite. They've been practicing for their Soulja Boy dance number for monday's flag ceremony presentation.
It's already 5 o'clock and its time for logging out but my food treat day isn't over yet! Atty Jon of Chris' division invited me and Chris for dinner, his treat of course! He took us at Italiani's at Greenbelt 2 and there we had Sicilian chicken salad, seafood pasta, Margaretta pizza, and refillable iced teas! I was so full, I can hardly laugh with ease at atty jon's anecdotes about the OSG. We were finished at around 930. After which I took the MRT and went home. A few minutes after I got home, El visited and brought me a caramel cappuccino coffee and nutty chocolate donut from Dunkin Donuts.
What a day! Arrived late, did no work, ate a lot of free food, and even got tipsy! The best part is that we interns got our allowance today! That's the best treat of all! hahaha

No comments: