Tuesday, June 3, 2008

10 things I will miss from my OSG internship

1. ate nancy's morning greeting
"good morning miss philippines!" or "good morning miss universe!" or "good morning miss beautiful!" never fails!
haha, i love ate nancy!











2. ate purits' cooking
yep, she's the senior state solicitor's secretary-slash-resident chef of Araneta Diviison. She cooks kick-ass meals for us!














3. my UST girls- grace, jen, and kat
ill miss all the fun times with these girls. good company plus lots of chikas!











4. the Gregorio Araneta Division people
ASG Edith Dizon, Atty Tom, Atty Larry, Atty Hazel, Atty Princess, Atty Pearl, Atty Mercy,Atty Len, the secretaries: Ate Purits, Ate Laissa, Ate Michelle, Ate Joey, Ate Nancy, Ate Vicky, Ric.











5. merienda/lunch treats (plus surprises from atty tom)
kaya masaya sa division namin!







6. my co-interns
of course this experience would not be half as fun without my wacky co-interns from UP, Ateneo, San Beda, FEU-La Salle, and UST Law.
















7. chris-mon moments
hehehe...peace chris!









8. ride home and kulitan with aaron
Ive been hitching my way home with aaron in his vios the whole internship so i have to say that im gonna miss all the talk and the occassional drama in transit. so aaron, the heavy traffic seems tolerable when you have someone to banter huh?!






9. my cubicle
where I do my stuff- work related or otherwise. hehehe











10. and of course, allowance!!!!



...and here are the 10 things i will NOT miss:

1. waking up early
2. squirming my way in one of those jam packed MRT trains
3. riding the wrong bus. grrrr.
4. my land dispute case. good riddance to it!
5. fastfood. so sick. ugh!
6. accomplishment reports
7. traffic
8. timecard and bundy clock
9. waiting for the the elevator
10. walking in a pair of 3 inch heeled power shoes

No comments: