Sunday, June 15, 2008

Guy fashion

If I were a guy, I wonder what my everyday fashion would be..
Id probably be one of those guys who dress casually. I would wear a cool super hero or music artist shirt or my favorite movie shirt. I guess Id be one of those guys who wear statement shirts, but no rude or perverted statements for me though. Ill match it down with a faded or a washed-out pair of jeans. Ill have chucks or maybe addidas sneaks for shoes. I wont put gel on my hair but it would always look clean and soft. :D Maybe Ill be lugging a big knapsack or a sling bag too. And occasionally, a cool cap to match the outfit.

If I were a guy (ria), Im sure Im super hot too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like paco to me (statement shirt, faded jeans, chucks)...hehe

ria

Jo the Great said...

really? haha
hmm cant remember him wearing statement shirts though..(except if you count that "Vote capco" shirt) peace paco!